Korean Beauty Products I Swear By
I guess I'm a beauty blogger now? LOL
This morning, one of the office gays asked if I had Botox recently. While some people might be offended by this, I took it as a compliment (because we should assume goodwill, right?). He was quick to explain that he only asked because my skin looks great.
So instead of trying to analyze his intent, I just sent him an email listing all of the products I use - most of which are K Beauty products. When it comes to skincare, I trust the Koreans. Below is a list of products I swear by:
- Zero Foam Cleanser - my face wash
- Collagen Booster Set from Medicube - (Use this referral link to get $5 off)
- Use the Zero Pore Pad 2.0 twice a day (after washing your face).
- Use the Triple Collagen Toner once a day (morning)
- (Optional) Zero Pore Serum 2.0 - This will help reduce the size of your pores. You might get a few breakouts when you first use it, but it's just how it purges impurities in your pores. It shouldn't happen again after a couple of weeks.
- Use the Triple Collagen Serum once a day (evening)
- (Optional) Triple Deep Erasing Cream - I use this at night before bed. Kinda heavy, but your skin will look very hydrated.
- Karadium Snail Repair Sun Cream SPF50+ - this is my sunscreen/moisturizer. Applies like foundation, but adjusts to your skin. No metallic/white residue like other sunscreens. Use during the day.
- CeraVe PM Facial Moisturizing Lotion - (not Korean) use at night after the Triple Collagen Serum.